Local Information :: school
The Parkshot site was originally Richmond County School for Girls which opened in 1908. Facilities at Parkshot include a Reception, Advice and Guidance Suite, a crèche, art shop, canteen, the Queen Charlotte Hall and Studio Theatre. The Richmond Business School, within the grounds of the site, features dedicated IT facilities, language laboratories and conference and seminar rooms. On the ground floor of the Business School there is a flexible learning IT suite, library and Learndirect area. Teaching that takes place at Parkshot includes Performing Arts, Languages, Sports, English as a Foreign Language, Creative Technologies and Humanities. From April 2005 some Art and Design teaching will take place at Parkshot following the closure of the Shaftesbury Centre.
020 8891 5907