Local Information :: church
The St Margarets Church complex may be considered as one of the first fruits of the Second Vatican Council. A conscious effort has been made in the design of the building to break down barriers between the sacred and the secular - where religion is life.
St Margarets is a lively community with a strong community at its heart. Every Sunday, after 10:30 mass, parishioners gather in the hall to socialise over a cup of tea/coffee or a drink from the bar. Children are able to play in the church garden just outside the hall.
The Hall is equipped with a kitchen and bar allowing many activities to be accommodated including birthday parties, Parish celebrations and Bible study classes.
The Chapel which is always open for private prayer and meditation is on the right hand side of the main entrance. Weekday Mass is usually celebrated in the Chapel.
130 St Margarets Road
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00am
- Tuesday: 7:15am
- Thursday: 10:00am (Holy Communion Service)
- Saturday: 10:00am and 6:30pm
- Sunday: 8:30am, 10:30am and 6:30pm
- Saturday: 10:30-11:00am
- Richmond Concert Society :: STEVEN OSBORNE piano
Tuesday, 13 October 7:45pm
- Richmond Concert Society :: CLARA MOURIZ mezzo
Tuesday, 10 November 7:45pm
- Richmond Concert Society :: FAURÉ QUARTET piano quartet
Tuesday, 8 December 7:45pm
- Richmond Concert Society :: DANNY DRIVER piano
Tuesday, 8 March 7:45pm
- Richmond Concert Society :: BERKELEY ENSEMBLE
Tuesday, 10 May 7:45pm