Weekly drop-in sessions for babies and children under-five and their carers.
See Saw allows children to learn, play and explore in our multi-sensory sessions designed to encourage creativity, curiosity and develop skills in communication, co-ordination and social interaction.
Sessions will include music, play materials, soft play, creative activities, stories and rhyme time in a relaxed informal environment.
- In the Coach House, Orleans House Gallery
- 10.30am – 12.30pm, every Friday morning
- Cost – £6 per (first) child and £3 for siblings over 6 months of age.
- SeeSaw takes place every week during term time and school holidays.
- Check out the Richmond Council Arts Service website for more information: www.richmond.gov.uk /arts