We are a charity that helps children and young people with additional needs and their families. We offer a broad range of activities for children as well as support and advice for their parents and carers. We are based in Twickenham at The Crossway Centre, near Marble Hill. We need volunteers to support the children with fun activities such as music therapy, art, singing and signing.
We are looking for people:
- Who are warm, friendly, flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Who enjoy playing with children and chatting to parents.
- Who are happy to help set up and pack away toys for play sessions
- Who can commit to the sessions.
You will be joining a small, friendly group of dedicated volunteers, where you will benefit from training and will help to make a difference to the children as well as to parents and carers!
Our Play Sessions (term time only):
- Tuesdays between 2.30-6.00 and/or
- Fridays between 9.00-12.30
- 07946 646033
- Or visit our website www.metooandco.org.uk
- All ages welcome (over 16)