Train Lines Closed in St Margarets Area - 27 to 28 October 2012
Planned engineering work is taking place across the South West Trains network on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 January 2013.
All lines in the Twickenham area will be closed all day Sunday. Buses will replace trains between Barnes and Teddington or between Barnes and Feltham via Twickenham.
- Trains between London Waterloo and Reading will be diverted via Hounslow.
- Trains between London Waterloo and Windsor will be diverted via Hounslow with some additional stops.
- A revised train service will run between London Waterloo and Shepperton via Wimbledon and Kingston. These trains will connect at Teddington with replacement bus services to and from Barnes.
- Trains between London Waterloo and Woking via Hounslow and Staines will run their normal route but will be slightly retimed to accommodate altered services.
The lines between Farnborough and Basingstoke will be closed all day Sunday. Buses will run between Woking, Farnborough and Basingstoke
- Train services between London Waterloo and Weymouth will be diverted between Woking and Southampton Central, calling at Guildford, Havant and Fareham. Train times will be revised so please check before you travel.
- Train services to Salisbury and Exeter will only run west of Basingstoke.
- Train services will run between Basingstoke, Southampton and Poole.
- Train services will run between Eastleigh and Portsmouth at the normal times, but passengers for Winchester and Basingstoke will need to change trains at Eastleigh.
All lines in the Effingham Junction area will be closed Sunday until 14:00.
- Trains between London Waterloo and Guildford via Epsom will be diverted to run to and from Dorking. Replacement bus services will run between Leatherhead and Guildford.
- Buses will replace trains between Surbiton and Guildford, connecting at Surbiton with train services to and from London Waterloo.
All lines between Aldershot, North Camp and Guildford will be closed all day Sunday.
- First Great Western
- Buses replace trains between North Camp, Ash and Guildford.
- South West Trains
- Buses replace trains between Aldershot and Guildford.
All lines between Salisbury and Trowbridge will be closed all day Sunday.
- On Sunday, engineering work is affecting First Great Western and South West Trains services between Salisbury and Bristol and Cardiff. Buses replace trains between Salisbury and Trowbridge.
- South West Trains services between Salisbury and Bristol will not run customers should use First Great Western road/rail services to complete their journeys.
For the latest live running information please see http://www.journeycheck.southwesttrains.co.uk/
25 October 2012 | Category » around town