How Observant Are You? - The Answers
Answers to the a quiz.
- Start without warning
- Because it is cylindrical in shape and carries no Royal cipher or Post Office identification.
- It shows the height of flooding on 7th January 1929
- 45 minutes
- It is the tallest plane tree in London
- ‘The River God’ or ‘Old Father Thames’.
- In a lily pond at the top of Buccleugh Gardens
- An Ice House and an artificial Grotto
- 8 knots
- Commander Charles Herbert Lightoller RNR DSC
- They mark the ends of a tunnel running under the Thames carrying a water main.
- The Pagoda in Kew Gardens
11 October 2012 | Category » around town