With Sugar crafter Danielle Armstrong
During the workshop you will learn how to make miniature roses, spring flowers and Easter themed decorations such as bunnies and decorative hearts. Cupcakes will be provided for you to decorate during the day.
Please bring an apron and rolling pin. All other materials will be provided for your use on the day. Boxes will be available to purchase on the day to take your work home with you, but you could bring your own. Don’t forget to bring a picnic lunch too. Children over 7 years of age are welcome to join us.
ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL
- Ticket prices if booked and paid for at least 48 hours before the event
- Individual £20 (Environment Trust members £15)
- Family* £40 (Environment Trust members £30)
- If purchased on the day
- Individual £25 (Environment Trust members £20)
- Family £50 (Environment Trust members £40)
Family tickets are for two or more people, at least one of whom is under 18 years old
- Buy a book of 6 tickets* and get a 20% discount
- Individual £100 (Environment Trust members £75)
Tickets can be used at any art picnic, but places need to be booked in advance; for full terms and conditions please contact the office
This event is taking place in St Margaret’s and parking is available. It is also on the H37 bus route and has a mainline rail station.
Please call the office on 020 8891 5455 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Contact on the day : Danielle Armstrong 07903 735886