Simply print one of the templates and design your poster. You may prefer to simply colour-in the Christmas picture or create a poster from scratch using the blank template. Deliver your poster to Churchill’s Lettings in Crown Road who have generously sponsored this competition. We aim to display all the posters in the shop windows of St Margarets.
- Download the poster file [PDF]
- You can decorate the poster however you like – paints, pencil, glitter, tinsel, ribbon, whatever!
- Closing date for entries is Thursday 02nd December.
- The judge’s decision on all matters is final.
- Two winners will be chosen, one from entrants aged up to seven, one from ages 8 and over.
- Entries must be delivered to the school or to Churchill’s Lettings in Crown Road.
- The organisers cannot guarantee that an entry will be displayed in a particular location or by any particular trader.
- No responsibility can be taken by the organisers for loss of or damage to any entries – sorry!
- All posters must be A4 size only.
- We are unable to return your entry.
- Should you have any questions or queries concerning this competition please contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact Churchill’s staff regarding this competition.
Have fun and good luck!