There are seven phases for these works which will involve every approach at some point:
- 4 weeks from Jul 06; a temporary barrier will reduce width to 3x 3m circulatory lanes between Lower Mortlake Road and Kew Road South. Offside lane will be closed between 0930 and 1530 Monday to Friday.
- 4 weeks from Aug 04; a closure of Twickenham Road westbound overnight for duct installation.
- 3 weeks from Sep 12; overnight closures of Kew Road South bound for duct installation.
- 2 weeks from Sep 12: off peak day works where Richmond Circus southbound to Kew Road will be restricted to two lanes. Lane 1 will be closed for works.
- 1 week from Sep 22: the closure of Kew Road North nightly.
- 2 weeks from Sep 30: lane 1 restriction on the north side of Richmond Circus.
- 1 week from Oct 13: restrictions on the north east corner of Richmond Circus.